Friday 15 July 2011

First Experience of Editing - 15/07/2011

This is 'The Notebook' trailer our group had to edit:


In class today, me and three other people worked together to edit the trailer for 'The Notebook'. This was the first ever trailer that I had edited, and I found it very difficult and limiting to work with. Clips were too short and the sound/dialogue was hard to change. We found it hard to change this drama/romance genre trailer into something completely different - we planned on turning it into a horror trailer, but the limited clips made this quite difficult. I believe that I was unsuccessful in altering our trailer to a professional standard but hopefully, with practice, I should be more successful in the months to come when I edit my own trailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment