Tuesday 7 June 2011

Introduction to A2 Coursework - 07/06/2011

I will need to produce two trailers of 60 seconds each or one trailer lasting 120 seconds in length for a film of my own genre choice that will be released at December 2011 - hitting the Christmas market. Marketing is crucial in advertising a film to a new media-savvy audience, so I will need to produce a film magazine front cover and a poster marketing the film - all of these marketing techniques will be linked in some way to show a synergy of the product.

In creating my film trailer, the selection of mise-en-scene, actors, sound, props and editing are vital in producing a high quality product to attract my chosen audience.

Planning is also essential in achieving a high quality product, and in this A2 Advanced Portfolio blog, I will blog all of my planning, production and evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment